Re: [David Kim: Re: Euro Switch & High Beams]

Dan,

Contact Ken Weidmann by E-Mailing him at GLXTASY@Juno.com
Ken might have the color pictures up on his upcoming site,
unfortunately, I'm stuck with a black and white scanner.  If all fails
Ken will snail mail you some photos of his conversion, it's definitely
worth it.

Take Care,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX