Re: Euro Switch & High Beams

I'm with Chris!  Khan, I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm sure it's physically possible to rig the electrical system to light both
filaments in a given bulb simultaneously, I'd almost bet my pink slip that the
bulbs would last 10 minutes.  And if they did, I'm sure the wiring harness
directly behind the bulb would eventually toast itself.  The filaments in a
bulb are, for the most part, the same accept for a reflect on the low beam
element that keeps is from shining above the light's height from the ground
(like that made sense).  Anyway, you fire both of these babies up and your
generating twice the heat the bulb, the housing and the harness was designed to
take. Even if you could do it, I would at the very least call it stupid. (no
offense)

Later,

Joe