Re: Bilstein vs Neuspeed Bilstein?

Jeffrey,

	I have the H&R Race Springs (Neuspeed is H&R) with the Bilstein Sport
package shocks and struts.  The shocks in the rear have a three tier
adjustment.  For more info call Chris at Velocity 310-643-0005.  They
can look up my order if you want to tell exactly the info you are
looking for.  This guy knows his VW's !!!

Bryan Billings