Re: Bilstein vs Neuspeed Bilstein?

Bryan Billings wrote:

> I thought they were harsh at first, but I am used to them know and I
> don't really notice at all.  The drop is about 1.75 in front and 2.10 in
> rear and three rear's adjust for height. I got them from velocity sport
> tuning.  They were flexible with price I paid 668.00 total with shipping
> I think.  The rates I think were like 300 but I have to check again.  I
> have a friend that had the Neuspeed (H&R) soft sport road springs and
> they sucked bad.  He threw them away literally and got the race.  I know
> you won't be disappointed.  I drive this car everyday and I have a 6
> year old.  The family has not complained once about the ride.  It
> corners like my old 73 2002tii did. Just do it.  I will get a contact
> for you.
>
> Bryan Billings

Bryan,

   You have the Neuspeed sport Bilsteins???    I have been told the rear
don't have the three tier ride height adjustability.  Yours do?  Can you
tell me the exact shocks you have, I would be very interested.  I just
got the sports and the backs are not adjustable.  On my old A2 jetta I
had the sports and they were adjustable.  I like this feature and am
wondering if I have been misinformed about the availability of this for
the A3's.   Also it sounds like the back dropped a lot.  What year is
your car?

    Thanks for the info..

  jeff

    95 vento vr6