I would like to see...

Product comparisons
    - Chips especially
    - Suspension Kits
    - Bolt on engine mods
        - one angle could be Price/Performance
    - Wheel and tire combos
        - Many guys have been talking about the
          affect of the weight of larger wheels 16"/17"
          vs. the performance gains
    - Brakes
        - Metal pads
        - Calipers
        - Vented rotors

How to's / Mods
    - Throttle bodies
    - Chips
        - ODB I vs II
    - Air Boxes
    - Stereo upgrades
        - Standard vs. Premium vs. Bose
    - Suspensions
    - Brake mods
    - Advantages and disadvantages of different wheel alignment setups.
    - etc...

Car care
    - How to's
    - Products
    - etc.

News
    - VWoA
    - New Products and Companies

Jan, I would NOT be interested in a glitzy photo album of shinny VW's.  I would
like to see a "technical magazine".  I suppose it would be like comparing
CarCraft (technical) to HotRod (glitzy).  I would like someone to create the
Popular Mechanics of VW magazines.

As for "Tricked Out" VWs, you'll find that the majority of folks on this list
prefer the low profile image.  They go for the functional and not the
cosmetic.  You'll find most of the tricks under the hood and behind the
wheels.  We like to lull our victims (cosmetically tricked-out rice boys) into
a falls sense of security before teach them who rules the road.

Good luck and keep me informed.  I will look forward to you premier issue.

Joseph Mann
Austin, TX.