Other: Playstation Woes

Hi All,
	I ordered the TOCA British Touring Car Championship Playstation Game from
England a few weeks ago and it hasn't come yet, so I cannot offer an
opinion. I'm psyched though, because the awd Audi A4 is a choice.
	Last weekend I went to the Sony Outlet in Lancaster PA and they had
Playstations for $125 refurbished, so I picked one up as I hadn't bought
one yet, and a second controller for $16. So now I have a playstation but
no games. This sucks.
	So I cruise to my local video rental place in Hershey PA and they have
only about  8 games and only one driving game with no head to head. It gets
worse. The game is Tokyo something and it is basically japanese cars street
racing, and you get japanese guys who taunt you between races. You get a
choice between a Miata, Civic hatchback or Nissan of some sort. THRILLS.
	Anyway I gotta locate the Rally game and the Boxster Challenge. I read in
Autoweek that there is a new japanese game that is the best racing game yet
and drives rear, front and allwheel drive cars differently. You get to
choose between several Japanese cars and courses, so with the exception of
a Subaru WRX it sounds kinda lame. Still, they said an American version
with American cars will be out shortly after, and then a european version.
That's when I started to salivate. What do you think they will have on it,
Porsche 911 Turbo, Audi S4, BMW M3, and fwd is an option, so maybe a
Corrado or a GTI VR6? I can't wait to see it. It will probably be european
only, so we'll have to order it from England like the BTCC game, but I am
still psyched. You can race on a budget and then mod the car etc for better
performance. Kinda cool huh?
	Later-G