I guess matter of Opinion rather performance.

I have researched the exhaust issue. It seems to me if you want low end
power (Stop Light Racing) or High End Power (All balls out racing top
speed). Keep the stock exhaust for the lowend. Now I get a new muffler like
a remus carbon fiber and dual tips will that affect the exhaust at all? I
do like the sound of a aftermarket exhaust but then again my NoFlo is loud
enough.. Opinions, Comments, Suggestions are all welcome..

PATRICK SHERMAN
'97 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 11K
"List of Mods Available"
patrick@volkswagen.org