VWvortex Interview with VW PR Director...

Hi all,

Well, Jamie has painstakingly transcribed our exclusive interview with Tony
Fouldapour, the Public Relations Manager for Volkswagen of North America.
Last week, the VWvortex had the opportunity to talk with Tony and Dr. Jens
Neuman, of Volkswagen of Germany at the opening media day of the Chicago
Auto Show. The interview can be seen in the news section of the VWvortex
page at http://www.vwvortex.com.

Topics include the New Beetle, the future of the GTI and Jetta, the TDI
situation, and a few other pertinent issues. There are some very
interesting questions answered and, all in all, Tony was very helpful. I
think you'll be surprised with the direction that VW is headed.

Sorry to bother you, but I thought that you might be interested in the
status of our favorite manufacturer.

Doug