Re: ABT Dead Pedal

At 06:05 PM 2/10/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Anyone else have a ABT Dead pedal? I am looking to polish it. Just how do I
>go about doing it? The pedals are nice and polished the dead pedal is just
>dull..
>

>PATRICK SHERMAN
>'97 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 11K
>"List of Mods Available"
>patrick@volkswagen.org

you can get a product maid by a company called X-treem at your local auto
store auto-zone..ect..ect it's called metal majic and they make a polish
that comes in a small bottle looks like a can of wax and it works really
good  for shining metal and they also make a sealer that it really good...I
use it on the chrome bummers on my 72 MG midget....

Paul

Silent Operator       homepage URL http://www.txcc.net/~silentop
PGP fingerprint ED 99 69 66 F9 1A A8 B0  D0 03 FD 71 10 B7 5E 7D