Re: speaker question...

At 11:28 AM 2/10/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Pual,
>
>Don't let them cut ANYTHING on your car.  If you have the Premium, not the
Bose,
>you shouldn't have to cut a damn thing. AND the Premium does !NOT! have an Amp.
>The Bose DOES.  I installed a new Blaupunkt in my 95 GLX (w/ Premium
stereo) and
>didn't have to rewire any thing.  I got the radio and harness adapter from
>Crutchfield.  Even if you have a Bose stereo system with the amp you shouldn't
>have to rewire anything.  Zeek just put in a new head unit in his 98 GLX with a
>Bose stereo and picked up the harness adapter from a local stereo place.  I
>don't think he had to rewire anything either. Zeek?
>
>Find a new stereo shop...
>
>Joe
Thanx for the advice I'am glad I asked before i let them start haking away
at my old speaker wires...great this means i can do the install my
self...the wiring adaptors are going to be in wed. or thus. can't wait to
get my Alpine installed.

Paul

Silent Operator       homepage URL http://www.txcc.net/~silentop
PGP fingerprint ED 99 69 66 F9 1A A8 B0  D0 03 FD 71 10 B7 5E 7D