Re: VW service Short was :(long)

     Amen!

Subject: Re: VW service (long)
Author:  Non-HP-cfranson (cfranson@neca.com) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    2/8/98 8:06 PM

Note: this is a really long reply to a really long message.
Don (and everyone else,) let me preface my wordy comments with this
statement: I generally value and respect your input to the list(s), but
this is too much.

(SNIP)

I value my time too much for this to be acceptable. Nonetheless, I enjoy
my car immensely. The trouble is that there just aren't any other
reasonably priced German (engineered) alternatives for those of us who
don't go for Japanese or US cars, and that's why so many people put up
with the lukewarm experiences so many of us get at the service
department.
Chris