RE: speaker quesrtion...

well i've just installed a blaupunkt in my '98
and it's done WONDERS for the sound in my car.
literally night and day. but don't expect your
speakers to be able to handle just everything
you can throw at them. if you're already having a
problem with distortion at higher volume levels
then you're _really_ going to have a problem with
that alpine which produces even greater decible
levels. sure, my system sounds LOTS better, (bose)
but i've noticed my drivers side door speaker
rattles with every note at some of the higher levels.

spank me hard- REAL hard