speaker quesrtion...

I have a 95 GLX with the premium stereo package how ever I find when I turn
the stereo up loud it doesn't sound clear so i'am putting in my Alpine
CDE-7826P from my last car and i'am plan just to run all 8 speakers off 4
channels will this work? and also how much better will the new head unit
make it sound? Is this distortion in the speakers or is it the head unit
it's self thats the problem.

Thanks alot, Paul
95 GLX no mods yet.

Silent Operator       homepage URL http://www.txcc.net/~silentop
PGP fingerprint ED 99 69 66 F9 1A A8 B0  D0 03 FD 71 10 B7 5E 7D