T-Shirt Question

Contrary to what some of you though I am actually going to make these
shirts...One quick question, would anyone buy the second T-Shirt
design?  I don't want to print it until I know there will be a demand
for it.  Again the design features a small VW logo on the front left
breast and a large vw symbol in the back with the following statement
below it:

"I'd rather eat German shit than drive Jap crap..."

Let me know if you are interested in one of these.  I need at least 12
shirts to make it worthwhile.

Mark Radelow