Re: I can't believe what I saw!!!

Yeah, tell me about it -- I have a fluorescent shop light that I use on
the car and looking at the paint with it just about brought me to tears
the first time I did it.  I almost went insane -- oh wait, I'm already
there :).

Anyway, now I just try NOT to look at the car with this light directly
on it.  What I normally have is two or four incandescent lights pointing
up in my garage -- lots of light, but none directed on the car.  This
works well.

Anyway, don't worry about it -- I guarantee you would find the same sort
of thing an ANY car you look at.

- -erik
'97 black Jetta GLX