Re: Wax, Polish, Clean process.

When my dad got his brand new black 97 Jetta Trek it had swirl marks on it
from the dealer I had the same thinking as most people wax it before the
elements get to it so I wax it as soon as we got home I used a wax that I have
been quite pleased with in the past "Super Glaze" but after I used that it
looked worse then it did before.. Black is probly the worse paint color to
keep in good condition so I went out and spent 25 bucks on the best ZYMOL!!!
This stuff works it's hard to take off but it works the paint looked perfect
even in direct sunlight were the swirl marks show at there greatest it still
looked perfect. so don't waste your money on the other stuff just go get some
Zymol!!!

Ryan Welty,
86 GTI someday to get a VR6 in it!!!