Re: New to the list (Rear fog light function)

Rear fog light function;

Rear fogs are for just that, fog.  They increase the visibility of your
vehicle in bad weather, i.e. heavy rain, fog, snow, etc.  I believe (correct
me if I'm wrong boys) that they evolved in Europe out of the need to increase
visibility during bad weather, in say the areas of Germany and Sweden.

Later,

Joe

PS:  Greg, ask as many question as you like.  That's why we all joined this
list.