Misc. ramblings

Hey all,
	the other day i recieved a lighting catalog from Hella and i saw inside
the smoked side makers, reflectors, etc...  has anyone who has been looking
for them tried an authorized Hella dealer and if so how much?  i'm going to
Imparts (St. Louis)  to pick up a K&N for my Discovery, i could find out $
for anyone interested.  BTW I bought some fogs from Imparts for $85 and for
the same lights from a tuner they wanted anywhere from $115 to $130.

Don
St.Louis