Re: Blaupunkt+VW

I'll tell you why I did.

I've installed Kenwoods, Sonys, Denon's, JVC, Pioneers and a few others and of all the
stereo's I've seen nothing (in my humble opinion) looks better than the flat, square,
rich matte black finish of the Blau's in the VW dash.  As I've said in the past, it
looks like a factory system.  Which helps to reduce the temptation of theft. Also it has
a very nice feature list.

Las Vegas
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-XEKFM034S3b/blockpub.exe?bid=80202&store=7&sid=S-XEKFM034S3b

Aspen
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-XEKFM034S3b/blockpub.exe?bid=80103&store=7&sid=S-XEKFM034S3b

Bryan Billings wrote:

Oh, and if you really want a states-of-the-art stereo look at Blau's 7 Series Radios.

    http://www.blaupunkt.com/

They use smart card technology instead of removable faces. They also have RDS (Radio
Data System).

Later,

Joe