insurance

I called Geico insurance today for the hell of it after getting an ad in
the mail.
Currently I have 20th Century with the following coverage:
25Kperson / 50Kaccident
$100deduct comprehensive
$300duduct collision
no medical payments
$50 per disablement (free)
This coverage costs me $1050/yr.  I'm 25, have a clean record, and live
in San Diego.
For the same coverage Geico wanted $1850/yr.  Geico dude said, "Um, 20th
Century is fairly competitive."
F*ckin Straight!  For those not already aware of insurance premium
variability, please shop around!!!     AAA is also excellent.

- -Rob
97 Vento VR6
Garrett Chip, K&N panel
Dunlop SP 4000s

For Christmas the woman gave me a MOMO phantom shift knob and boot.  The
knob, and damn is it a KNOB, has the carbon top and chrome bottem.  I'm
not a carbon fiber buff but it goes nicely with the interior and feels
super sweet!  Seeing my girlfriend caress it from the passenger side,
saying "I REALLY like how it feels Rob!" concerns me as I don't want my
car to be TOO male!   'not that there's anything wrong with that' :)
I must say I've got some manly, testosterone coursing power shifts when
she's in the car.

I also bought an Eclipse 5341 dash cd player to go with the BOSE.  The
dufus installer was convinced I had a 'fake Mexican Fuba' cause there
wasn't a separate power lead and he suggested I have them install a 'real
Fuba'.  A quick call to Mark Radelow saved the day - I bailed on the
stereo shop, bought a DIN-12 adaptor and finished off the install myself
:)    Thanks Mark!
oh yah, it sounds good too!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]