Re: Konig wheels

You're statements are wrong about the 40.  True, 40 series does mean that the
sidewall height is 40% of the width, but it is the width of the TIRE, not the
wheel.  You are correct that a 205/40 on either a 16" or 17" will have the
same sidewall height, but the outside diameter of the tire will be greater on
the 17" wheel.

Chuck Marshall