Re: Suspension (2)

> My apologies then. I should have read the post more carefully and
realised
> that it was in combination with the stock shocks. 200/120# with
stock
> shocks would be overpowering them. 300/200# would be going too far.

I've been following this thread with interest.  With all the numbers
being tossed around, I thought I'd ask if anyone knows or can take a
guess at the stock spring rates and the Corrado spring rates.

I'm interested in the Shine but I've only ever tried the Neuspeed
Sport Lowering.  Anyone know what rate these are/claim to be?

How can I compare when I have no clue what the stock rate is.  I only
know that the Neuspeed felt better.  Throw the Shine in the mix and
well.......

Cheers,

- ---
Jeff Newton