A3 VW MOTORSPORTS WEB PAGE

Guys,

	Our Web Page is up but under construction.  It will be done this week.
Please stop in and register your VW.  I am going to catalog our e-mails
for future reference for all to use.  Please send Pictures ASAP.
I would like to have the NW Club pics to ?
This is not a tech page like some of you guys have. Just what we talk
about here. If you don't mind I would like to provide links to all your
sites.  Please email me.  I would like to have permission first from
you.  Check it out now!  http://users.codenet.net/billings/vw.html

Bryan Billings