Cool ads

I got pointed to http://www.volkswage.org/media and downloaded some cool
video.  I'm currently trying to locate the album with "RomanP" on it, the
track in the "brand.avi" ad ("are you free, are you really free?") but the
local tower didn't have it.

Can anyone identify the music in "jetta.avi"?  It almost sounds like
Natalie Merchant's voice.

It's kind of funny...these kinds of ads didn't influence my decision
to buy my GLX, but I still like 'em.  Maybe I am as cool as the ads
say I should be to own my car. :-)

- --
John A. Kilpatrick                                Systems Administrator
kilpatri@mti.sgi.com                  Silicon Graphics Inc., MIPS Group
Work: (650) 933-4387                              Pager: (650) 428-6218
                "Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind..."