Re: Voiding warranty / what to do about exploding tranny

All this talk about exploding trannies has got me worried now.  On hard
1-2 up shifts I'm starting to get some gear crunching...is this the
first step in a failing tranny?  Does my clutch need adjusting (I
thought it was self adjusting).  This car is mostly driven lightly, only
occasional hard driving...47K.  Friends mentioned that the syncros might
be going...are these covered in the 100K warrenty?

Thanks for any info!

Steve
95 GLX