Re: '98 Silver Arrow - got my VIN

While going to pick out my new window tint (yes!) yesterday, a short 10 min
drive turned into a VW fest.
I saw at least 10 jettas!!!!, anyway I also saw a Sillver Arrow (golf??) it
was at an intersection turning away from me, and I couldn't see if it was a
gti or not. But the color is out there. cool

jim