noises

Hey everyone,
Happy holidays and all that stuff, but I have a prob with my car if someone
can help me. It snowed here in Maryland yesterday and I had to drive around in
it. Well, this morning, I took the car out and now whenever I go over bumps or
accelerate hard, there's this rattling in the back of the car. It sounds like
something came loose and is clanging, rattling, whatever up against something.
I checked under the car but I can't see anything that would be the problem. I
even looked in the trunk. Maybe its something inside the body? If anyone knows
about something like this or has the same prob can you fill me in? TIA.

-Patrick
97 Windsor blue GLX