Help!!! GLX owners with Blaupunkt-Las Vegas & Bose......

Hello All,

My question goes out to any GLX owners with Bose system that have added
the Blaupunkt Las Vegas to their system. I have read the archives on
this one, but I'm still confused. Can someone please tell me how they
accomplished the install? Crutchfield says it won't work without
replacing the amp too, but I know there are several list members who
have done it without replacing the amp. Also, do you cut the negative
speaker leads from the head unit? What does this accomplish? Crutchfield
also said that you will have to cut/unrivet the rear deck support. I
have already ordered the Las Vegas, so any advise I can get will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kenny
glxmann@bellsouth.net