Re: Removing the suitcase.......

Thanks gang for the advice on the suitcase as well as the feedback on those
stock parts I've got leftover from my many modifications.  Its great to have a
group to get feedback from before you cause yourself a world of grief.

John

Wilde11@aol.com
'97 Windsor Blue GT
Neuspeed 260 degree cam and P-Flo
Neuspeed strut tower brace and Jamex Sportsline Suspension
Autothority Chip, Euro Sport Short Shift, 2hp Badge Mod
No DRL's, 5hp A/C Mod, OZ 16" Mito wheels
Clairion/Alpine/Polk/JBL/Precision Power audio system