Re: Willos Springs

Wow, that's awsome that your VR6 was king...  I bought a 97 GLX this summer
and love it.  I haven't done any performance mods yet though, partly because
of lack of cash and partly just because I don't know how much of a difference
it would make.  I do, however, know that my dad's eclipse GSX (stock) is
faster than my stock Jetta.  I can just tell driving it.  Don't get me wrong,
I wouldn't trade cars, I love the GLX, but his is faster.

What mods would make the biggest difference?  I'd probably wanna' get more
power first and do suspension later.  I would love to make my VR6 faster than
his eclipse!

Any advice from anyone would be appreciated.

ROB
97 GLX
green/beige leather
DEI Keyless Entry
Pioneer/Boston Acoustics/Infinity
(poor college student edition, no performance mods yet)