Re: RE: Brake rotors

I just had to replace my driver side front hub bearing and it was a bitch with
out the proper tools. I seriosuly recommend when you change  your rotors do
the bearings too. I had about 50,000 miles on my car when I switched out my
front rotors, and then at around 60,000 my bearing went bad which in turn
chewed up my hub too.. which was a costly repair....( by the way I went with
the Velocity 280mm slottted rotors and Mintex pads felt a hugh difference).
Anyway if you do the rotors do the bearings, I  think they are like $25.00
each  call Mike Potter (Virtual World) www.parts4vws.com

Later
JimmyP
95 Jetta GLX