From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf Of Michael Rogan
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 1998 7:02 PM
To: Jetta Mailing List
Subject: Pre-filter screen

My question is this; removing the pre filter screen, is it going to make a difference to remove it or do I keep it on and just clean it once and awhile? I'm concerned about the longevity of the motor with the screen removed, i.e. to much dirt the K&N can't catch.
    Any personal experience would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
-Mike '98 blk/blk
4k, K&N, cstm exhaust.