VR6 emblem, body shop recommendation wanted

Well, I managed to back into a fire hydrant this weekend. I hadn't even
noticed that I had damaged anything until a couple of days later. Anyway, if
they have to re-spray the hood, they will need new emblems. Evidently VWOA
is no longer producing the brushed VR6 emblem (shiny only), and the other
emblems are only available as brushed?!?!?

If anyone knows where I can find a brushed VR6 rear trunk emblem, I would
appreciate it (so would Carter VW's body shop).

Also, if anyone has a recommendation for a body shop in the greater Seattle
area, I would appreciate that as well. The first place wanted to use filler,
which I wasn't too thrilled about with 4400 miles, and Carter VW would
probably do a good job, but it was fairly pricey.

BTW, I dinged the panel below the taillights in about 1". It looks to be
around $1000 at Carter VW if the frame rail straightens out on its own.
Pretty expensive for pulling slowly out of a parking spot.

Tim Irwin
Software Engineer
INTERLINQ(R) Software Corp.