RE: Squeaky Door

Brian, where are you? I can get some at my dealer, Riverbank Motors in CT.
You can also try Timmons VW in CA. They have just about everything, and do
mail order. Order some OEM oil filters from them too while you're at
it--only  $9.95 ea.
(562) 595-4601
(800) 266-3247

I am not affiliated with Timmons in any way.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue