Squeaky Door

My squeaky door is about to drive me nuts! I read the TSB that Don from
Whitey VW posted, and it referenced some "Isolation Tape", VW part no.
AKL 433 012 04. I tried to get my dealer to order it and they said
"Can't get it. It's not in the country." Does anyone know where I can
get some of this stuff? Or, if it will even remedy the squeak on a 98
Jetta, or is it just for older models?

I just had my 98 GLX in for its 10K check-up, and I told them about the
noisy left, rear door. They told me they "lubricated the hinges, latch,
and seals." The only lubrication I could detect was several greasy
handprints on the door. And the squeak is worse than ever, if that's
possible!

Brian Wanamaker
98 GLX, black/beige leather, squeaky door