Re: Wind noise

I'm the one that posted the wind noise question.  There are plugs
located on the bottom of the car, 8 inches behind the front tires and 8
inches or so in from the black base molding.  There is a round one and
an oval one there pretty big, about 1 inch dia.  I had wind noise from
the top of my passenger door, sure enough, one of the plugs was missing.
I sealed it up and it stopped.  I'm sure glad I didn't have to go to the
dealer for this, they would have charged me a bundle and probably
wouldn't have found the problem.  Hope this helps you out, it sure saved
me.

Steve
'97 GLX Green