Re: Wind noise

I was one of the people that had this problem.  The plugs are not on the
bottom of the door.  They are on the underside of the body, 3-4" from the
sides of the car.  It is these that will cause wind noise in the car if they
are missing.  However, there are a couple of holes that come from the
factory without plugs, so don't get all worried when you see those.
Chris
'97 Jetta GLX