Re: New Jetta

Hi,

I'm another novice but I can tell you our impression.  I have a '99
GLX but we checked out the Passat also. The Passat definately has
cushier seats.  I fit fine behind the wheel but I'm not that tall.  My
fiancee is 6ft with long legs.  With the seat all the way back and in
the lowest position with the steering wheel raised up, he can shift
without his knee hitting the steering wheel.  The Passat offered more
room for him to stretch out his legs in both front and back seats.
Head room wasn't a problem.  His only comment was he fits better in
his friend's Boxster.

Sermin