Re: Type R revisited

Oh yea I beg to differ.  I saw the project GLX from european car mag come out of
Rimmer Engineering here in Colorado Springs.  It was pulling 300+ horse and
about a 5.1sec 0-60 with out stepping on it. I guess that new supercharger did
the trick.  I think this could keep up with that NSX.  Maybe not beat it but
keep up with it yes.  There are many cars faster than the NSX just read some of
those car and driver issues.  The Porsche 911 twin turbo kicks it ass.

Bryan

begin:vcard
n:Billings;Bryan
x-mozilla-html:FALSE