RE: New List Ideas & Hellos (was RE: Garret Chip Question)

> OK, I've looked at it, and it seems pretty cool.
>
> I'm 100% certain that I can get this working on my server, but there are
> several ways to go here:
>
> 1. Download the freebie version (which doesn't have all the
> features of the
> pay-for software) and use it as is (functional, but without all
> the bells &
> whistles)
>
> 2. Download the freebie version, but then hack it to do what we want it to
> do (it's in Perl, and that means we have access to the source code)
>
> 3. Buy and install the commercial version for $150, or lease it
> for $52/year

I'll toss in the $140 for the software license. Or $150 (whatever it is). Or
maybe I can split it with the local guys. Either that, or I'll extract it in
beer....heh-heh-heh.

This is great guys, thanks for your interest!

Wally G.
coolwally@msn.com