Re: Re: NYC: Alarm/Stereo and Tint Shop Recommendations??

This response is for the person interested in window tinting, 3M is a trusted
name, but over the last 5-6 years it has lost it's luster due to fading,
bubling etc.  I have some friends in the business, and the best tint film is
the metallic or metalized tints DTI and Sungard are a couple of them, I have a
sputtered metallic tint on my car, and has a little reflective properties so
in cloudy days or at night it is harder to see in.........If you are using a
radar detector you may want to call the manufacturer since the radar waves can
deflect off the metal in the film...........Metallic tints usually come with a
lifetime warranty, and they come in handy because I have had to take advantage
of it before.........(I steam cleaned the interior and kept the doors closed,
and the film started to bubble, it was on a previous car) I will find out more
information on some quality company's and post it here........

Talat
97 GLX BLK/BLK