RE: Report on recent mods/purchases (Suspension, Brakes, K&N)

>> 	Golf MkIV Headlights with Golf Grille (for better lighting, and the
>> 		ability to use high beams with fogs, and even highs and lows
>> 		and fogs at the same time)
The European-specifications headlight switch will allow you to do this.
If it is your only reason to go with Golf MkIV parts, no need.
-Tom

Um ... heh, what the hell? I'll do my list like yours this time.

1984 VW Jetta GLi, Silver
 --> Blue Leatherette
 --> Defunct Heater Core
 --> Boge Progas Shocks
 --> Neuspeed Sport Springs
 --> Low Brake Pads - Need New Ones
 --> K&N Air Filter
 --> Kenwood Head Unit (Dash-mounted)
 --> Lots of Crap in Trunk
 --> Locking Gas Door (With Key)
 --> Disabled Air Conditioning
 --> New Dimensions Sporttuned SS Exhaust/Muffler
 --> Defunct Water Pump
 --> Awaiting A1 GTi 14" Rims
 --> Awaiting Low-Mileage G60 (I wish)

1995 VW Jetta GLX, Black
 --> Black Leather
 --> All-weather Package
 --> Mintex Redbox Brake Pads
 --> K&N Air Filter
 --> Locking Gas Door (Stock)
 --> AirCondition Mod
 --> No DRLs
 --> Custom Air Intake
 --> Smoked Sidemarker Lights
 --> Beepless-Arm Alarm
 --> Colour-Matched "JettaIII" and "GLX" Badges
 --> Front "VR6" Grille Badge (Not Stock)
 --> Awaiting 16" Glossy Black 5-Spokes
 --> Awaiting Smoked Front Reflectors/Blinkers
 --> Awaiting Smoked Euro Side Blinkers
 --> Awaiting Euro-Spec Headlight Switch and Rear Fogs
 --> Awaiting ND Supercharger (I wish)

How's that for spam?
   By the way, if anyone out there has an A1 VW, I so very highly
recommend the Boge Progas/Neuspeed Sport suspention setup. It's a
hard ride, but not uncomfortably so ... and you can whing that
little puppy around corners like crazy! Man, is that a fun ride!
I need to go Eibachs/Neuspeed SofSports on my GLX - I hate the
very wallowy stock suspension. But, alas, money is always tight.

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/