RE: Report on recent mods/purchases (Suspension, Brakes, K&N)

Speaking up mods, the GTI list has recently set up a "group purchase" site,
making the purchase of popular mods a lot cheaper. Just a few days ago they
negotiated a group purchase of Projektzwo dual headlights for $389 ea.
(normally $540). I got in for the Whipple motor mount ($55), and currently
they're working on deals for the Shine suspension package, Supersprint
exhaust, euro switch, Bentley manual, and I think the AWE short shifter.
Check out this site for full listing:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6200/Group_Purchase.html

If you want to participate I *think* you have to be a member of the GTI list
(For info on: how to subscribe & unsubscribe see:
http://www.panix.com/~aqn/GTI_VR6/gti_vr6_list/        [user:driver /
passwd:hired]). Or email Fiorentino Iantosca (mailto:tiantosc@atria.com) for
details and to find out who is in charge of each type of mod purchase. The
more people we get, the cheaper the mods, so check it out!

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue