Re: Car Damage from Roads, who pays?

My friend ran-over an unmarked pothole in the early spring with his new 16"
rims on his GTI. Called the city, had several choice but professional words
and they replaced the front right rim + tire. The other damage wasn't
excessive enough to warrant full replacement of everything.  Its somewhat
there responsibility to provide safe roadways, just think if you were on a
motorcycle, you may not have had the opportunity to ask our opinion. Good
luck..... This was in Vermont...

--Chris--
--98GLX--