RE: mail order companies

I've ordered stuff in the past from Rapid Parts, Autotech, and
Techtonics and have had no problems.  I've also had a fair amount of
work done at EIP Tuning outside of Baltimore -- although they're not the
quickest guys around, they always took care of me and I felt confident
that they knew what they were doing

Steve

98 Reb/Black leather
20% tint all the way around