RE: Stereo Removal Tool

You have to pop off the fascia with a small screwdriver.  BTW, you've
already done
this once if you have installed the 5HP "AirCondition" mod. :-O

The screws are then visible at the edges of the control panel.

BTW, this was from memory, it's been about 6 months since I've done it.

Matt Cleland					cleland@stlnet.com
98 Jetta GLX
Black/Biber