RE: Stereo Removal Tool

First, pop out the ash tray. Then, using a small, flat-blade screwdriver
(using two works better), pry at one end of the trim panel that
surrounds the three A/C knobs. Get one end started, then carefully work
it loose on the top and bottom. I used a thin strip of metal next to the
screwdriver to protect the dash while I was prying. Once you snap the
trim panel off, you can see 4 screws under it. Remove these screws and
the 2 down by the ash tray. Then pull the ashtray/switch panel assembly
out as far as you can, which isn't very far because of the wires. Then,
push the A/C knob assembly toward the front of the car a bit and let it
drop down, then you can pull it out toward you.