Re: license plates

I think as far as legalities go, its dependant upon the state that your car
is registered in. For instance New Hampshire requires front and rear as
where I think Vermont only requires the rear. So just check with your local
authorities firstly.

http://www.concentric.net/~Llcollin/plates/

You can go here for some info on ordering.....

Later...

98GLX