Re: FW: cd changer

Rosario, Peter wrote:

> This one goes out to Bruce Soto and Talat,
>
> Success is mine !!! Yes, I purchased and successfully installed this
> a.m. my 6 disc changer. I pulled the radio out and confirmed that it was
> a Panasonic, (Matsushita Corp.). I picked up the CD player from
> Crutchfield(www.crutchfield.com), the Panasonic CXDP-601, $230.00 plus
> adaptor plug $15.00....

Why'd you need an adaptor? I though the thing was already pre-wired for the
changer. In My trunk there a three cables: A left and right channel RCA type
plug and a DIN cable for the Changer controls and power I thought. So what
was the adapter for and why'd you need to pick-up a seperate power source?