FW: cd changer

This one goes out to Bruce Soto and Talat,

Success is mine !!! Yes, I purchased and successfully installed this
a.m. my 6 disc changer. I pulled the radio out and confirmed that it was
a Panasonic, (Matsushita Corp.). I picked up the CD player from
Crutchfield(www.crutchfield.com), the Panasonic CXDP-601, $230.00 plus
adaptor plug $15.00.

I didn't even have to drill in the brackets, the player comes with some
heavy duty double side tape. I pulled out the carpeting in the trunk and
tapped into a ground that was already being utilized by the rear light.
And I tapped into the power line for the Bose Amp. ( Red w/White
Stripe). You can't see one wire, nor can you tell I pulled anything
apart.

The player sounds awesome. I tested it with a few selections from Dave
Mathews and the Counting Crows.

Screw the Dealer. $600.00 for what ????!!

If you have any questions, drop me another line.

Pete
98 BLK/BLK X